Mint Lemonade Gummies 3,500mg
- Flavor: Sour and Sweet Lemon with Hints of Refreshing Mint
- Strength: 3,500mg per jar | 175mg per piece.
- Suggested Use: Consume 1 Gummy to establish individual tolerance.
- Lab Results: Mint Lemonade Gummies
- Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Distilled Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium, Citrate, Natural Flavoring, Green Coloring (Soy Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Green 4205) Delta-8 THC (90mg/serving, 1800mg/container), Delta-8 THC Live Resin (70m/serving, 1400mg/container), THC-P (5mg/serving, 100m/container), THC-JD (5mg/serving, 100mg/container) THC-H (5mg/serving, 100m/container).
What is THC-H?
Compared to Delta 8, THC-H has a higher potency, very noticeable on the molecular level. THC-H’s 6-carbon sidechain beats out standard THC’s 5-carbon sidechain.
What is THC-JD?
THC-JD has a longer 8-carbon sidechain, making it one of the most potent cannabinoids. Therefore, THC-JD’s potency is 19 times stronger than THC.
What is THC-P?
THC-P begins as a substance initially formed as cannabigerol acid, otherwise known as “the mother cannabinoid.” It composes only a small percentage of a plant’s cannabinoid makeup, but THC-P’s potency is at least 30 times stronger than regular THC.